Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2013

It's that time of the year again, every year I wish I have enough to be able to give gifts to everyone. Unfortunately, for a recent graduate that does not have a full time job for a couple of months its not easy to do that. I've come to realised I'm going to give what I can and have, be it if it is just a small Christmas card. If people can't accept that, then they are basing their friendships on what they receive rather than being remembered and just being together. I dislike the feeling of not being remembered (who doesn't?) especially during times like Christmas. But what I want to do is to let y'all know you are remembered and from the bottom of my heart I wish EVERYONE including strangers, aliens, stalkers, friends that I have not spoken to for awhile a MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU!! yes YOU!!!

5 comments:

Johanna said...

ME?!

Jason Lee said...

Yes you :)

substitut de repas pour maigrir said...

merry christmas :

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

Project Standard 2010 Product Key said...

With Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Download, you can add Microsoft Project Server 2010 to realise unified project and program management.
Acrobat 9 Pro helps business and creative professionals communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with virtually anyone, anywhere. Unify a wide range of content in a single organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.