Thursday, May 05, 2011

So I have not blogged for ages been busy with my assignments and exams and next week I will officialy be a pre-service teacher teahing math and business. I'm pretty excited yet nervous at the same time. nervous because of all the math and business concept that I got to re-learn so I can teach the class again.

Besides that I have sense in my heart that God is going to do something great in Griffith University and the wonderful city of Gold Coast, I can just feel it. People are rising up, with a burning desire to see God's kingdom here on earth as it is in Heaven. Signs and wonders will be released and life will be touched. It has been too long since we had a salvation and I long to see that again! Key to revival: start off with praying praying praying and prayer that moves us into action!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very much impressed with your blog.pls add me, i have just creat new blog which is as below

http://human-health100.blogspot.com/

yunya212 said...

Nonetheless, these kinds of superstars sports activity a minimum of artist Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, and also mind you, they will expense coming from plenty to be able to also thousands! Clearly, Oakley Frogskinswe all common Joes can not manage undertake a number of artist czw6rf colors. Even when we could, envision the Oakley Frogskin particular impracticality once we can easily devote to a lot more crucial concerns! Yet as a result of low-cost look-alike Oakley Radar, we could take pleasure in the identical glamour and also type why these superstars take pleasure in and never having to Oakley Radar Sunglasses pay out a lot of!

Unknown said...

Nice Post. bdchotisex.blogspot.com