Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Sunday Night reflections/ thoughts

So Semester 1 has officialy started and I'm on my second week of Uni and am feeling the stress. It was a blessing that my parents had saved some money for me to do my masters but I have to fork out the rest of the cash for myself for rent, food and petrol. It has been challenging at the moment trying to save every cent when you have to pay the crazy amount of bills that I get in my mail every week (oh and did I mention fines?) :( I have some money saved up from work last year but I rather not use all that savings, petrol prices has gone up and I still don't have a job. It's hard to try and not worry about these things, I used to be a person to not worry about money but seems like the transition from working to being a student again is a huge change and challenge for me.

I felt that my life has been a chaotic mess for the past weeks, and in my own head I was thinking that I was a mess but God always in His perfect timing delivered a message I needed to hear at the right time....
Thank God for a powerful preaching by Ps Lance on chaos and order

  • If we do not change then there will be no change in our life
  • If God can make the world into order (in Genesis when the earth was formless and empty) then God can turn my life to order.
  • His the author of our life.
  • God: the redeemer from Chaos
  • Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed everyday 2 cor 4:16


No, everything is not ok, this journey is still on going and tough but I believe that in time everything is going to be ok. I want to know your heart God

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Hi Jason! I have a friend who is moving to Australia what part are you from? He is supposed to be traveling the western part working with a carnival & sight seeing starting at Perth & then going to Broome starting in June & he'll be in Broome by September. He feels the God is leading him there ;)

Jason Lee said...

Hi Shawna! I'm in Gold Coast, Queensland which is in the east. It's about 5 hours flight from where I'm at to Perth but Perth would be a good place to start if he wants to go sightseeing :) knowing some Aussie lingo before he gets here would help a lot lol

Jenni Renee said...

I am still continuing to pray for you. I think a lot of people are feeling the economy dip getting to them. I believe in you and I know Its possible because I have been there onces only it was for my Bach. Keep your head up high and Keep smiling though! Life will get great when we least expect it.

yunya212 said...

Nonetheless, these kinds of superstars sports activity a minimum of artist Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, and also mind you, they will expense coming from plenty to be able to also thousands! Clearly, Oakley Frogskinswe all common Joes can not manage undertake a number of artist czw6rf colors. Even when we could, envision the Oakley Frogskin particular impracticality once we can easily devote to a lot more crucial concerns! Yet as a result of low-cost look-alike Oakley Radar, we could take pleasure in the identical glamour and also type why these superstars take pleasure in and never having to Oakley Radar Sunglasses pay out a lot of!