Sunday, December 12, 2010

end of 2010 (almost)

well its almost the end of 2010....
This year has been good, because God is good. Starcraft 2 came out, Black ops, got a PS3, Cheeky babe, saw a breakthrough in healings and miracles, seeing where God has taken me from the Jason of 09' to the Jason of 10' has been an amazing journey, the 40 day fast during the start of the year was worth it.

However my race has been put to a halt for the past week because I couldn't sense His presence, I'm not backslidden technically but I find it hard to connect in with God during my quiet time. lots of crazy stuffs been happening with other people, and I'm still unsure about my Visa. Should I study again? but if I got my PR studying would be so much cheaper. I've got no home, but here on the Gold Coast... I've never really fitted in back in Malaysia or Brunei (no offence, people are great but it just doesn't feel like home) I have a great destiny planted in this church and it'll all be a waste just leaving, I have so much to grow. End of 2005 God has called me to be in Australia and now I know the reason why, my heart burns for this nation, for the people and for the church.

This is no excuse though because I want to keep pressing in, keep going on till I see the breakthrough. Procrastination is a killer and I don't want to waste a day not just worshiping but praying too. I find that worshiping in itself is good but without prayer there's something missing really. Prayer is when you find yourself drawing near to God and that's where your secret history with God is made. I want to believe for a miracle, God owns the whole world, I'm sure its possible even though in my eyes it seems impossible.....

'Lord teach me to pray'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog