Thursday, December 02, 2010

10 Scriptures to boost your identity in Christ

I just read this from Dean Rush's site, one of the pastor from C3 Auckland, read it, loved it and would like to share what he wrote. deanrush.net

Get a fresh revelation of who you are in Christ

quote these scriptures of over your life, your job, your family, your future and you will never be the same!

1. 1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!

2. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

3. Romans 8: 31 If God is for us who can be against us

4. Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

5. 1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you

6. Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

7. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: The old has gone, the new has come

8. 1 John 4: 4 greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world

9. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline

10. 1 John 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith

No comments: