Monday, July 12, 2010

Off to Melbourne

somehow facebook is acting up again and all the post I updated here (in blogspot) gets updated in FB a week later. so if you're reading this from FB I'm probably back from Melbourne already

Message from the future: "I'm back from Melbourne and I Love it there!! However there is a danger, Jason is back and the awesomeness of Jason is to great that Gold Coast can't handle the heat!" .....whatever

I'm finally taking a much needed break from work. All the annual leave i've taken was to go to conferences and church related stuffs but this will be a proper break, I'm just gonna go to Melbourne and shop shop, eat eat and sleep sleep. Stoked to meet up with my old mates from high school and see how they're doing, pray for me that I will even have the opportunity to speak into their life or even minister to them.

I sure hope I can enjoy Melbourne!! People are coming to QLD to escape the cold and get the sun, I on the other hand is escaping from the sun and wanting the cold =)


here's something I got from Phil Pringle

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline" 2 Tim 1:7
God's spirit gives us power, love and soundness of mind. Fear robs us of these. Faith in God crushes hatred and realeases love. Fear confuses our mind. Faith brings peace and calm to our troubled heads. So stay in Faith and stay out of Fear!!

See you in Church!

No comments: