Monday, July 26, 2010

'Holiday'

hoboy, its July and we're more than halfway through 2010! Been reflecting on what has happened this year and can't help but smile at how Good God has been this year (His always good) and how much I've been blessed by seeing breakthroughs for not only myself but for my brothers and sisters. Sure there were times of discouragement and even disappointments but I've learnt to not dwell on it too much but learn to put my faith on what is unseen.

I have been to so many 'holidays' this year that it has really brought me to a whole' notha level and I'm excited! When I said 'holidays' I meant Conference's that I've attended.

  1. Jesus Culture conference in January!! There's no better way than to start a Conference in the first month of 2010!!!
  2. Annual Oceania Convention In April..... Its enouraging to see what God is doing in our movement and the changes we're having
  3. Danny Silk conference- Didn't felt like going for this one because of an issue I had to deal with, but like any other people who 'didn't feel' like going but went anyway, God turned up and messed me up =) This was the first time ever that I went through a fire tunnel and the moment I went in, I felt God put a stamped on my heart and I had that assurance that I'm marked by heaven wow!!
  4. Upcoming Bill Johnson Kingdom Culture Conference!! BRING IT ON!!!

Just an encouragement that I would love to share with you... ]

We can go for conference, get charged up, pumped, refreshed and come back going "we're going to go and do this and that, vision renewed" but later in the week, discouragement sets in, or u didnt get a great encounter or you get bored and we get disconnected and waiting for the next Church service or conference. Why? Because our connection with God got lost in the middle of the week or during the day. My heart longs to see worshippers that will come to Church and Life group all already connected and ready to soak in the Presence, no longer having to 'strive' in worship like Belle would say 'having Spiritual Constipation errrkkk' ><"" but will be able to press in easily. So keep pressing on and don't lose that connection, learn to even worship and be in His presence at work or class, its possible :)

No comments: