Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wilson K Surge

Recently I've been doing my all my shopping on Ebay just cos you can get super cheap good deals on product that are new or as new. In the beginning of the year I got a new phone and replaced my trusty LG viewty with the awesome HTC Touch HD. This is my first windows phone and I can see why after reading the reviews and after using it for 2 months they say this is one phone that can go on par with the iPhone. It can play SNES games, super cool weather function, excellent battery life, and I love the GPS software that you install with it. oh I forgot to mention Mobile Office 2010? Mmmm sorry theres too many people using the iPhone and I know its a good phone but I don't like following the crowd........... annnndddd.... all the iPhone fanboys says 'Boooo'
But the main reason why I'm updating this post was to offically announced I've finally started to play Tennis again after a long 7 years of absence. Woah.. I made it sound as if I'm pro and im making a comeback tour XD Reason why I stopped playing was back in high school, 2 weeks after I pickup tennis I got tennis elbow and that killed my career in basketball which in time I developed much hate for Tennis. kidding. Fear is the right word. Fear that I would injure my elbow again because the first injury took me 3 months+ to heal.

Anyway after finishing watching Prince of Tennis and how Nadal has been popping up in my dream asking me to pickup tennis again I finally mustered the courage to pick up the racket and start playing again.... I got hooked, poisoned, and now everyday I have the urge to play tennis... not that Im good but its so much fun and im in the learning stage so its always fun to learn new things :)

So I got to ebay and got myself a racquet. A brand new genuine sexy sleek Wilson K surge rackquet. The original price is about 280+ and I got it for only $130 which is Strung with Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17 at 59lbs. Comes with a K Factor case with strap, Wilson Pro Overgrip fitted to the grip, head protection tape fitted to the head and a Wilson vibration dampener. Pretty cheap and its a darn good racquet except....... I still suck in Tennis. Actually im ok.... or better than ok.... better yet.. I'll see you in court ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jasonkid87.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com