Sunday, January 10, 2010

Things to get done

Things I need to get done in January

1.) Pack up my stuffs
2.) Find a new house
3.) Clean the house
4.) Find money to pay cleaner for the house (help anyone? =P )
5.) Complete my ‘thing’, 16 days to go, O gosh
6.) See a breakthrough after that
7.) Oh and also go eat KFC
8.) And eat Good Jeepeeeneseee Fooooddd
9.) Still need to get a new hairdryer
10.) Set up a timetable for my daily activities for the week after I move out
11.) Start playing my guitar again, been neglecting my babies
12.) Sell my junks, anyone interested in buying a computer desk and a drawer dresser?
13.) Find a way to earn more $$
14.) Attend Jesus Culture Conference.... oh wait! I already am!! Woohoo!!
15.) Need to make time to hang out more =)
16.) Enlarging my vision
17.) Enlarging myself
18.) Increasing my awesomeness...... wa sehhh hahahaha =)

No comments: