Thursday, January 21, 2010

resurrected dream

Prayer meeting between me, Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit was so awesome today hahaha. As I was praying and visioning what God has for me, God reminded me about a dream I had before.....seeing Japan be won for Christ. I then said ok " I'll pray for missionaries to go in, church planters, etc. but then God was challenging me... telling me "that was all good but those aren't big enough" Immediately I knew what He meant and I couldn't pray , I was so afraid of praying 'that' particular prayer... was so afraid of being called to do what I will be praying for. In my heart I want to see it come to pass, Its a God-size dream, Its a dream thats in my heart but I wasn't willing to pay the price for it because I was looking at my own limited human limitations.

for a short moment.. I paused and then was reminded of the teachings from Jesus Culture, reminded of Revival, reminded that im not a failure, being like Caleb going 'give me that mountain' ,then supernatural courage came in and I started praying for revival, praying for God to use me, and literally I knew God was asking "are you willing to go?" and I responded just like Isaiah did "Here I am Send me, use me, mould me, break me, to be a vessel to bring revival to the nations" (oh man, what am I getting myself into XD )and man this is huge but I want to see Japan be turned into a Christian Nation.... crazy, I know.... Impossible... with man yes, but not with God. there are so many things I can say about this dream I have for the nation but thats saving it for another time.

The Point is this.... I was afraid of taking risk, I was afraid of praying that prayer, praying for that dream because somehow I had a thought 'I cant do this, how can God use me'. I've learnt (and its true) that many men forsake their dreams because they aren't willing to take risk , or fear they arent up to the challenge, or know the desires in their hearts are good. We men have become complacent, lazy, wheres the courage, where are the risk-takers? we don't fight for the desires in us.....

HOW??? Is the big question we would ask but thats God's deparment not ours, we are to respond with a willing heart and God can use your life empowered to shake cities, to release a cry of outpouring of His spirit on the nations. the question is not 'how' but 'are you willing? willing to fight for that Dream that God has placed in you?' Start to believe God for the impossible.

No comments: