Wednesday, December 23, 2009

long-awaited post (pics)

Remember I posted a note 2 months ago about me being rewarded at work to go for a rainforest cruise and going to tropical fruit world? I also mentioned that if you write a comment on why do you think Jason is cool then you just entered yourself to win this awesome experience trip with me :) but because nobody did (fail) then at the end I went there with my colleague.

Here are couple of pics from the trip and more pics in my facebook album check it out :)

Because Blogger is lame and because I'm not tech-savy I don't know how to upload and sort these pics out forgive me.

er, yes I know I look like that statue, tahts why I took it XDDid I mention I took a short trip to Mexico?Me and Sharon in Mexico
Oh and I managed to catch this huge Mud Crab and eat it too

Satay aaa satay..!!! Kidding XD those are use to catch oysters
Don't wanna shre my fruits with you hmph~! Oh wait forgot to mention I had chocolate fruit (reallY!) and it was very very good
Loved the feeling of fishing again, but as you can see the fishing rod was quite lame -.- had to kiss the fish goodbye as I put it to the oceanCan't wait to swing to 2010! Ciaoz

No comments: