Monday, October 19, 2009

prespetry!!

Ps John Jacks and Monnett is coming again in a month time and i can't believe time flies so fast! The last time I got it was somewhere end of October and now I'm actually honored to be chosen to be prayed over for. Belle said that leaders gets the first priority but she picked me and a couple of others to be prayed for so that's cool. I know I didn't get to share my prophecy from last year... well there are some stuffs you share and some you don't :) wait, I didn't actually share a single thing from last year did I? here's one of them ...

"let me(God) impart into you(Jason) the things that will give you life and others life" Sometimes there's so many things to share I only get to share some through my blog or with my shepherd and sheep, I haven't got the courage to share some stuffs with the church yet because sometimes I feel other people have better words so I can just back out. I guess its something I'm working on and being sensitive to the spirit.

anyway I'm really going to fast and pray hard for this upcoming prespetry, I need some confirmation and guidance. All in all I don't want this year to be like last year where I kinda got disappointed because other people got their confirmation and all I got was something else. Don't get me wrong, I was disappointed at first but thank God after seeking Him and I realize what was it about so its all good. I've already prepared my heart to receive whatever is coming hehe.

Here's a little something I got from my quiet time that I would like to share from 1 Thess 5:14-15
We are told to encourage one another, because at the end of the day we want help others grow. Its easy to see the whole package from the outside on their attitudes, and the way they act, in the same way we too need peope around us that are not quiet but always encouraging us and correcting us with grace that can help us grow in our attitudes as well, with this environment of encouraging and loving one another we can help each other grow in love and Godliness.

No comments: