Sunday, October 04, 2009

Micah 7:8 Generation Light

Times and times devil you want to push me down
to steal my joy, my worship
my love for God
to rob me off my destiny

You tried to break my bones
damage my inner spirit and soul
and suck the life out of me.

You’re scared... very scared that I will rise up,
to lead a generation to their destiny
to plunder hell and populate heaven

Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in the darkness,the Lord will be my light

There is nothing my God cannot do,
Your love and power is indescribable
Your mercies are new everyday
Your love never fails

I delight in my weaknesses,
for then the Lord will be my strength
and your grace is sufficient for me

You are the strength when I am weak,
You’re the light in the dark
You’re my feet when I can’t move on
Your whisper brings life to my heart

You’re the author and perfector of my life
You who begun a good work in me shall see it come to completion
Use me to be your hands, to be your feet and your voice
To be a mover and shaker, one that can change destinies
Never again will I live a life of passivity

Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in the darkness
the Lord will be my light

I just want you Jesus :)

No comments: