Friday, October 30, 2009

Supermarket Girl

I know some of you are having exams so here's something for you to watch and chillax
All characters and events in this music (and even the supermarket girl) are entirely fictional.

Enjoy the number #1 Hit on the Gold Coast Chart on Hot Tomato 102.9!!! SUPERMARKET GIRL by JJ!!!!

Jon: "Yeah, filming this was such hardwork, I want to thank you the staff of our productions, Love you all, lastly I want to thank god for giving us the ability to share our thoughts and express ourselves in music....."

Jason: "Yeah, firstly I would like to thank my LG Viewty Phone, altough we are on a tight budget with no camera but the Viewty really pushed its capabilities and delivered an awesome music video *sniff*"

Supermarket Girl
Ive met this girl she made me twirl
I dont even know her name but I would love to see her again
She works in the supermarket attracted me like a magnet
I want to see her again
My supermarket girl

Yes, its the lovely supermarket girl
I loved to see her face again
perhaps we could get a name
Take you out on a date maybe one day it could be fate
Im guessing your name is Kate
we lock into each other like dead weight
so please give me your name on my numberplate
my crazy supermarket girl
baby girl you really make me twirl
but I really want to know your name please girl...

Supermarket , supermarket girl
You are beautiful just like a pearl
I wanna get your number
rescue you from danger
because youre getting hotter
bringing up the fever
my supermarket girl.

You make my heart melt when you smile girl
you got the hottest style
please give me your number for my mobile
we could clash together in a new lifestyle
but first update your facebook profile
that would make me smile
take you on a date to Moscow if you would allow.
.ends at flow!!

No comments: