Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Getting out of my nutshell

Like I said in my previous post, I'm just so lazy and can't be bothered to spend time with my friends because of a risk of getting hurt again but during and after the camp, little did I know God changed me from the inside out and I realized I'm getting out of the shell. During the camp Belle shared an amazing revelation about love and forgiveness. After the camp , I was invited to my friends house for dinner on Monday and Tuesday night and I'm so blessed that my tummy is filled :) but whats more amazing is how I said 'ok I'll go' and during the steamboat dinner I find myself sharing to people and other people opening up and sharing. Just basically doing life with one another and investing in our friendships. I think its just one of those little things that God is doing in me and I realized, hey its not so bad afterall!

I often say 'Let's catch up next time' but that next time never comes, I have to really make the effort to arrange the meetings and say 'hey wanna catch up today?' instead of waiting for the other party to do it.

On a side note, Camp was beyond awesome and I'm infused with Christ's DNA! :)

No comments: