Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Caleb's song

CALEB’S SONG (Joshua 14, especially verse 12)
The challenge now is here – What cause is there to fear? I will follow to the place where God has called. And though the task ahead is great, there is no need to wait;God's command is
"conquer cities fenced and walled."

This mountain I shall own, But not for me alone –For my children I shall claim this promised land.Because the Word of God is sure, The future is secure;All the power we need is in God’s mighty hand.

Take courage and be strong – We'll sing the victor's song,All the blessings God has promised we may claim.So let us hasten to obey, Our Saviour leads the way;He will help us win the battle for His name.

GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN
GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN;TO THE LAND WHERE GIANTS GROW
THAT’S THE PLACE I WANT TO GO
GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN, THIS VERY MOUNTAIN,
I SHALL CONQUER IN THE POWER OF THE LORD! – Frank Garlock

No comments: