Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Inspiring Quotes =P

My no:1 Fan Potato is upset because theres a lack of updates in this blog. Jez fer yoh ill update! Hmph! X(

Actually I’m typing this at work again but I was so bored I decided to rummage through my drawer and I found this 2008 Calender and it has some quotes at the bottom of everyday of the month and it brought a smile to my face =) So those who are emo and sad here’s a little something for you =)

  • So many of us use the expression ‘Better late than never’ A qualification: Too late is the same as never
  • The worst thing about history is that everytime it repeats itself, the Price goes up
  • A meeting consists a group of people who have little to say..... until after the meeting
  • If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking.
  • If everybody is thinking alike, then something isn’t thinking.
  • Some people talk in their sleep, Lecturers talk while other people sleep.
  • Computers are useless.. they can only give you answers

    And I love this one by Mother Theresa
    ‘Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

Have a blessed day :)

No comments: