Monday, June 15, 2009

Get a grip Jason!

I was just out doing my own things at home yesterday morning when God just reminded me in the past. I would always go and say 'I want to do Great things for You Lord!' Looking back its been awhile since I've said it and really meant it. My Zeal and Passion for God is just on the border line, the passion is not there compared to before. Yes, doing ministry work is fine but sometimes when you do to much, the level of ministry will outweigh your relationship with God and that was what happened to me. I was just serving serving and my relationship with God at times would be neglected. Praise God, God is using me in playing the lead guitar in Church and I'm growing in it, Praise God, that I'm ushering and doing transport but I can't miss the most important part. My life, My Breath, my One and only Love.... Jesus.

Pastor Lance prayed for me and funny how the word I got was similar to the word my sister from Darwin gave me and it was about in the lines of 'to fall in love with God again' and 'God never gives you anything that is too big for you to handle' You see, I'm like this child and God has in His hands this wonderful thing but I can't see it and I don't know if I want it ,but God is saying to me not to settlef or 2nd best because there are ministries and things that God would use me in that I would never dreamed and hoped for but I have to get my life right first to get a grip, because I'm like this strong car, Good body and engine, the passion is there... only problem is the tyres, I've got the wrong grip on, its not gonna bring me far. I think it comes down to priority, to not waste times on things that are not beneficial, e.g. games *cough*. Funny enough its also related to a 2nd area.... 'cheeky babe' which I would not go into much details for now. I can just say I'm secure and I know that I'll definately get one :P

for now I need to get a grip! Like this Ferrari........ For.......Fweeeee!!!
Stir it up in my hearts... a passion for your name!

No comments: