Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Edge of the 80's Night!! COME COME!

Kaleidoscope club is having their final event of the semester! Edge of the 80's Night on the 29th of May! No It's not an event where we come dress as if we're 80 years old. We're turning the clock back to the 80's!! Honestly, I don't know much about the 80's (although I was born in the late 80's) thats why we call it EDGE of the 80's with a hint of the 90's as well!

Come to de-stress before exams, have a fun time partayiinnn and there will be prizes for best dressed, best singer (karaoke), best dancer and some awesome games :)

Tickets are only- $10 for Kaleidoscope member and $15 for non members. Foods are included =) so if you are interested pls contact me either thru FB, This blog or my phone number.


(and I'm trying to dress like this if possible)

No comments: