Sunday, May 31, 2009

80's night rocked!

80's night rocked and for those of you that didn't come you guys missed out =P I'm a 90's guy (born late 80's) and I can't believe we still managed to get people who was mostly from the 90's to dance lol. anyhow here are some pics... and remember I said i wanted to dress as those dudes in my previous post? I think I kinda overdid it and dressed up as...........

K.I.S.S!! HAHAHA


Got Jon to dressed up as KISS as well and we rocked the party that night, we're so cool :) haha. The cost to hire the costume was a bit expensive but was all worth it , cos we liven up the party and I won the best 'thriller' dance and best dressed award.



dats me doin the thriller dance :P


2 comments:

Sophia Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia Lee said...

With that pose of yours...I can recognize you anytime! HAHA! Nice dress up by the way