Monday, March 16, 2009

3 days in a row

3 bad days in a row now.... I have no idea what's going on.

Saturday was already bad (previous post)

Sunday wasn't good as well, was quite discouraged

Monday morning.... Today!! I was looking forward to a brand new day. no luck. first thing when I went to the bathroom my anger was already boiling up, some douche went and dropped my new shampoo on the floor and the shampoo was all over the bathroom and didn't even bother to wash it. That was early in the morning.. hows that? I'm running low on cash since I have no job and guess what? I was fined $150 today for parking, yea yea my fault but jsut the fact I had got fined ugh...... to top it off I came home, as usual the kitchen was in a mess and no one bothered to clean to the fridge all the time as I was the one doing it all the time and taking out the thrash.....geez.

I feel like Job now -.- and I have a feeling Im going to lose my basketball game again tmrw..... sigh

No comments: