Saturday, February 28, 2009

I thought.....so why....

I thought I have moved on, I thought that it was all ok. So when that thing suddenly happened why do I have this feeling..... why do I care so much, why is this affecting me cos its not supposed to.... not to sound emo (=P) but it just hurts, it pains till the point I couldn't even sleep. (c-mon Jas! get it out of your head, what are you whining about) Its bound to happen, I didn't expect it to be so soon. Yeah Go on, I have my own path, you have yours. All I can do is silently support you by your side.... i'll be alrite, don't worry about me or how I feel... :)


说好的幸福呢 by 周杰伦


Your reply is still reverberating chaoticly, at this point of timeWhen I thought of the white doves beside the fountain, the sweetness is scattered


My feelings are inexplicably dragging on, as I realised that I still love youAnd yet you continue singing this song, pretending that everything is alright


Time has passed and walked away, and there's a choice to be made when it comes to loveY

ou're becoming apathetic and tired, and I cried

You wrote a card describing the unhappiness when you leftSometimes when love reaches this point, it really hurts


What happened, you're tired, where is our promised happiness? I understand, so there's no point talking anymore; our love has become bland and my dreams have become farfetched


Counting carefully the times of happiness and unhappiness that you won't let goI still remember very clearly the feeling of having loved


You've given up waiting, so where is our promised happiness? I was wrong; my tears have dried; I have let go; and have regretted

But that musical box containing the past is still turning, so how do I stop that?


No comments: