Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy CNY!

I can’t update much because my net has been slow since I’ve came back (my excuse =D). How slow? E-speed slow =.= no, sloweerrr! I don’t know why or what my housemates did to my computer haha. But one thing I do know the toilet is all brown, the bin was left unattended and is now full, and the kitchen is STILL in a mess. I told myself ‘I’m not cleaning this again!’ but after a day I gave in and had to clean it up because my stomach started making weird noises and I had to cook my dinner… meh.

Other than that I started applying for a job and praying really hard for my job, a car and my Visa! Hopefully all gets done smoothly. Coming back has been crap, the weather is killin’ me. I haven’t felt the feeling of your body and face getting sticky for a longtime! I literally felt like that for the whole day.

Missin the good food back home
Missin shoppin
Missin drinkin’ with my friends, thanks to you guys I have a jelly belly now and my washboard abs are gone
Missin my friends back home, Thanks guys, esp Bananagurl, Shawnyz and MangoCrap for Blessing me with good food =)

Wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year, tell your parents to I wished them ‘xin nian kuai le’ and post the angpao to me at 15, Melastoma Way, Arundel 4214 ok?

No comments: