Thursday, November 06, 2008

Exam Week!

Updated: Ok I updated some tiny things in this post

It's finally Exam week and my uni days are over. It's kinda sad because I was just beginning to enjoy uni life even more -_- Sorry for the lack of updates but Mr.Nerd here has been busy studying hard, so hard that he even forgot his baby's name.

I feel very bad, because one time on facebook my status was 'Jason is playing with his baby Krysal' and last week in Church I was landing my guitar to my friend and I went 'pls take good care of Krystal okay' then without realising, Gwee went 'Isn't that cherry??'
..........
OMG!!! HOW COULD YOU JASON!!!!! *knocks head on wall* I broke up with Krystal last December and have been with Cherry, ever since *noooohhh*

Back to studying now.......I'm not kidding but everyday my face just goes like this........Dieeee...

Here's an updated one lamo potato, I reckon they look the same anyway XD

Oh and What keeps me going for my exam is, drinking this ubercool drink called "Rockstar Energy Drink" Drink it and you'll feel like a Rockstar!!

No comments: