Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Surfs up!

Went surfing during the mid-semester break and it was heaps of fun! Brought my friends along to surf and this was my 3rd time surfing but this time I didn't take any lessons, I hired a surfboard and went surfing by myself.


Wazaaapp!! Surfs Up boys! ( I need to start working out ay)


Preparing for lessons

Everyone managed to get to stand on the board once so that was cool heheDaz me managed to surf after 1 year of not surfing haha, apparently this was the only pic my friend was able to take so sad =(After that camwhore!! That's me and my housemate Shaun, he went boogie boardring , I'm going to get a boogie board as well The highlight of the day was prob this lost pink undie.. it somehow got to us and we just started to throw it to one another haha. MUST take a pic with the her haha


All in all I had an awesome day, met couple of new people and had fun hanging out with my friends.... except for the next day......... all because of these 2 pics that some perv was trying to take when I was putting sunblock on my body.

Because they quickly pull their camera out to take my pic so I became shy shy and forgot to put the sun block entirely on my back.....which results in a massive sunburn I got the next day.............. Took me one week to heal -_-Thanks a lot guys, now I don't need a tatoo, this would do XP


3 comments:

아이린 said...

HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! YOUR BACK'S SUNBURNT! OMGGGGG!!! FUNNNYYYYYYYYY!!! HEHEHE =DD *LMAO*

아이린 said...

OH BTW IT LOOKS LIKE GOT YOUR PALM THERE ALSO HAHAHA!!!

Jason Lee said...

yes hahah, quite bad ok the sunbuned :P apparently got my palm there, like the kung fu ppl hit the back and the palm still there XP