Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Longawaited Pics

FINALLY !! I've uploaded the long awaited Paintball Skirmish pictures -__-" I had the pic in my hardisk for 1 month+ now and the reason I didn't upload it was because one picture was huge because my friend took it with this bigass camera , and you photographers know that one picture file is huge. So I uploaded it in facebook and took the pics off facebook , smart! Anyway here are the pics and yes its 1 month ago and my hair was turning to a jungle.





Booby Trap!! Notti Jon cover the word LOL

Mary Got stuck trying to get her pants with her shoes on -_-

anyway it was pretty fun and a good experience, first time I've played paintball and man it does hurt! Some dumb people don't know the rules of 'Raise your hand, surrender.... Don't shoot' Funny how you raise your hand high high and bullets still come aiming at you -.- pride, race, blood, hairs, color and sweats were all at stake but in the end MY team emerged victorious wahhaha.

after paintball we went to surfers for Baskin Robins and Bubble tea, its like a tradition nowadays, after every event we would just go baskin robins and get cheap ice cream haha,.

and of course going out , there always has to be a time to be vain and take pics.....

speaking of which I cut my hair already and let's just say its back to Black hair, no color at all and surprisingly people didn 't know black was my natural hair color haha. That's how long I had colored hair for T.T It's shorter now and more 'goodboy' looking right? that's what everyone commented anyway, not looking like 'ah beng' anymore. Personally I think this is more Korean hair style ay? 2 more assignments to go!




No comments: