Saturday, August 23, 2008

some lame tag

State 15 weird things/habits/little facts about yourself and tag your friends. No tag backs! some lamo tagged me

1. People can make fun of me but when it gets out of line I'll $#%

2. The way I laugh varies, sometimes I would follow somebody else's laughs

3. I get super high on coffee

4. I like to dig my nose and search my hair for dandruffs (what?? Weird habits rite?)

5. When I do grocery Shopping I would buy more drinks than I buy on my food =.="

6. I once farted in class and the whole class had to be evacuated my teacher went 'next time you want to fart Jason get out of the class right away'

7. It's unhealthy to compare yourself with ppl at times but I tend to do that a lot, which leads me thinking I'm not good enough which will either pump me up to work harder or get emo

8. Primary 1 I threw a rock on a girls face/eye I can't remember

9. I started finding girls attractive and had a mini crush on her when I was pri 1

10. 5 years old, I was stayin in Muara near the army camp? I walked out of house wanting to go to Tiong Hin to steal some toys but this gentleman took me halfway on the road and brought me home. I realized I cud have got kidnapped then -_-

11. one of the aunty told me that I cried because her son peed earlier and didnt wait for me

12. Primary 4, shit in my pants and had to use my hands to wipe it out to 'clean it'

13. I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep

14. GET THIS FACT RIGHT! I DON'T LIKE vegetables BUT I DO eat them, but I prefer not to!!

15. during summer I like to walk around the house shirtless, is that wrong? =/

I TAG.....................

NOH- BODY! Superstar Jason has come to save the world from the lamo's in the world and bring an end to these tags once and for all!

=======================================================================
Oh and wedding was very good, will blog more about it later





Congrats Mr and Mrs Thien! Have a wonderful Honeymoon and come back soon! We miss you already =(

No comments: