Monday, August 11, 2008

Random blahs

Just some random stuffs that happened

Went for paintball and it was super awesome! will post more about it tmrw

It's 3rd week of Uni and I haven't been studying wooopeedooo, been out eating out a lot and my cash has been draining like water =(

I got called today by my boss saying that she thinks I'm capable and so she promoted me to corporate for my job tonight. Remember I used to work in the snack bar? Now im working at a higher level haha. My friends worked 2-3 times and never got it but this was my second time only working in that job and I got promoted just like that. Praise God for His favor on me! Except I worked only a lousy 3 hours today =(

Funny thing happened
I went to the youth service with my mates and Leo cos I just so happened to be in Brisbane.
Firstly Yes, I admit and I know I'm not a good singer and I'm not good at it.
Cos wat happened was after the service Leo said during worship he was asking God 'God why do you have to place a person who can't sing beside me' and then he said God gave the answer 'you wanna get a slap is it?' (or sumtin like tat) and then my housemate laughed because he had the same thing, except it was few weeks before and he added 'His singing for Me not for you' lol. Because every morning I would worship God in my QT and get into it and somehow just dont care if ppl wud hear or not, Turns out that I'm the alarm clock.

anyway God was protectin me so that was cool. But I can't understand why people would even think about those stuffs during worship, I mean when you're worshipping all you think about is you and God, and want to be in His presence ..why worry about people around you how they sing, or what they're doing? -__-

and lastly forgive me if my update and grammar structure is bad because I just got back from work and I'm tired due to lack of sleep, nite!

No comments: