Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I saw Delta Goodrem!

Yea! I was working yesterday at a Supermarket Conference of 5000 people and during the opening ceremony they invited Austarlia's very own Delta Goodrem!!! How cool is that?? =)
No I didn't get any pictures because my boss would kill me if I was caught taking pics (wish I could tho) man she's looks sooo pretty in real life! some jokers on the table went 'YOU'RE SO HOT I LOVE YOU!!" hahaha ..... okay I admit I don't know her, when she was performing I went 'whodat?' , but ehhh at least I know her songs okay.....

anyway was browsing through a website that me and my mates made back in JIS. It's outdated and old but looking back and reading it again it was hildarious haha. Made me look back and think 'man those were the good ol' days, I can't believe I wrote those stuffs, made me look like a sick lonely perverted guy who has no life =.="

Anyways Check it out
SuperNova Gaming Community


recommended sections to check out and I guarantee you'll laugh your pants off! Check out
- Babe of the week section ( I'm the editor for that)
- Staff profiles ( read thru all the profiles its funny)
- FAQ section
Where are you guys??
We all live in a small, insignificant, remote nobody country called Brunei. ROFL!

-and finally the art section HAHAHA

do check it out XD

No comments: