Saturday, August 02, 2008

1st of of Uni so far

1st week of uni so far felt like im still on holiday mode. I went to class 3 times this week and that's it. The past 7 days has been partying , really partying, not the clubbing party but still party, it was my housemate's 21st and we had a huge bday bash at our place, man the africans can dance and knows how to partayyy!! 2 days later was my friends graduation and we had another after party, correction african party lol. 3 days later there was my ex-housemate engangement party and my Pastors bday as well, crazyy!!

Today I went to play ball and my friend invited me for dinner to thank me for participating on her project by giving out my precious priceless blood for experiment. to show her appreciation I was treated to an ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI for only $17.50!!! no wait $ 8.75 ( she paid half of the bill) and we had like $100++ worth of sushi hahaha. how cool is that??? not so cool, I was brought back to my senses right after. I'm actually making sure how much I should be eating T.T little did I know I came back with about 3kg in my tummy.

Honestly though I think this final year I've been spending quite a lot, 2 friends coming over to GC to visit and I have to spend more just to hang out, friends bday = more cash, school fee= more cash, been out eating rather than staying home eating = more cash but hey I just got my pay 2 days ago and I'm happy with it hoho =D

No comments: