Sunday, July 06, 2008

Help Me!!!

Help Me! I can't stop listening to this song
Help Me! to stop tapping my toes, this song rocks! Help Me by CCC

Verse
Help me to stand up each day, walk in your way To read your word and pray
Help me to fight a good fight, to stay in the light To praise you day and night
Help me to not just survive, to be so alive Smiling on the inside
Help me to let your light show, to let your love flow So all the people know
Chorus
Whoa o o o o o o o.... my heart cries out to you
Whoa o o o o o o o....your grace will see me through
Whoa o o o o o o o.... you give me heavens view
Whoa o o o o o o o....it all comes back to you
Verse 2
Help me to walk in your love, sent from above, Lifting me up
Help me to sing a new song when everything's wrong You're keeping me strong
Help me to stay by your side, I don't have to hide I'll live you on the outside
Help me to always be true, I'm carried by you I know you'll see me through
Help me, help me, help me, 'cause all I need you

No comments: