Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Job

Yay!! It was my first job today!! ^^ I've been jobless for 2months+ now and it is refreshing to work again. My agent called me and asked me to meet at 2.30pm not knowing where the place was I left and arrived at 1pm. After waiting for one and a half hour under the Hot Sun, my agent told me that I'll start work at 4pm instead and I'll be working in the snack bar!!!

Initially I was supposed to fry the chips , fish and chicken but I was moved to scooping the fries and serve the fries in a cup + doing the same thing with the fish and hot dogs. Basically something you would do in McDonalds -.- But it was quite fun it was a breather to not talk to the customers but work behind the scene for once.

OH! and I was working in the stadium because there was a special function, RUGBY!!! GO GOLD COAST TITANS! Its like the normal NBA, NHL, NFL game in the States, a normal soccer match game in Malaysia and...........errr Michael Jackson performnig in Jerudong Park, Brunei.
It was my first ever live Rugby game and during my 30min break I was so lucky to watch the Titans score and even caught it on video! How cool is that??
Too bad I didn't bring my camera , fortunately I had my trusty LG Viewty keke

The Place where I worked

This guy's rugby Hot. Lamo's fav
My 30 min break woot!

Do check this 1min clip, it just so happens the Titans scored woot! and for guys out there there's a bit of bonus points at the end as well.... okay maybe not, quite normal stuffs lolz


Oh yeah, some people might not like it but Batman: The dark knight was an awesome movie! Heath Leadger two thumbs up

No comments: