Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boo winter

Man Winter is almost over and I'm kinda disappointed, the weather wasn't as cold as last years, with the exception of it being very cold for 3 days. other than that was just the weather being cool, gloomy and raining for no reason. Today the weather was super Hot! felt like summer for a minute there.

Went for RSA (reponsible service alcohol) training yesterday and it was boring just sitting there for a 4 hour lecture about the laws and regulations, and man who would have thought that working in a bar would have lots of responsiblities, one small mistake of suppling or serving drinks to a minor you'll get on the spot $225 fine. -.- thank Goodness Im a waiter and dont work in a bar but its a requirement for me to do that course so yea , sat down 4 hour lecture then did the exam which we can copy from our workbook and friend lol. funny

oh yea results came out a week ago. I've got 2 C and 1 P dang it. Financial Control exam was really tough for me because I could only do 1.5 out of 5 questions confidently and honestly the rest was just crapping because the stuffs I studied didn't come out at ALL! So I was expecting maybe fail (choi!!) or Pass . But miraculously I got a C (credit) and for service ops I was expecting a C got a P -___- what is this.... zzzz


I know the reason I'm gettin F-A-T now. It's my housemate who works in KFCtatbringshome2bigbagsofKFC that is causing it T.T

No comments: