Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back to uni

Jeng jeng jeng Can't believe its been a month and this holiday has been draggy , felt like it has been 3 months but Thank God I managed to get a job haha. Winter break has been fun, Finally its 11 degrees and all, I know melb and NZ ppl are all telling me 'Its not Cold!' but I don't stay where you come from so its cold for me haha XD Last 3 subjects, last semester and I'll be finally done with Uni life and on to working world! I'm still kinda lost on what Job to do right after I graduate because Working in Events as a banquet staffs is hard work and you don't have any life seriously, 14-16 hours a day? No time to find a gf and If I do get a job I'll prob stay single for the rest of my life. that's not good is it! In addition my dad wants me to get PR and I don't have enough points to get a PR so my next choice is either a Temporary Resident or study something else in Tafe so I can get more points. Study again?? Im not sure, should I? Its like a short course where I can choose watever I want to do like hairdressing, cookery, bakery n stuffs. Study again? I'm not really sure.

Other than that Life has been great altough I had my share of ups and downs but God is faithful and God has just been doing so many great things in my life and the church there's just to much to type here haha. Let's just say this is the beginning and the best has yet to come ;)

No comments: