Sunday, June 22, 2008

just wanna say.....

just wanna say..................

God is Good! All the time! hahaha :)

Wasn't feeling well past few days but you know what, the times when I was faithless, He was still faithful. Made me realize again how much I mean to God and how much he cared and loved me. I mean I do know in my heart and stuffs but just needed that encouragement again.
Times when I was discouraged , You were there to pick me up.
Times when I was broken down, You were there to heal my soul
Just a word from heaven, makes me wanna stay by ur side, I don't have to hide.
The battle for worship is on. Not gonna back down, n keep fightin on.
I know you'll see me through

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Eph 2:10

No comments: