Monday, May 05, 2008

Not doing this again

I remember the last time I tried editing and doing this blog skins stuffs, It took me ages and I finally call it quits and asked my friend to help me. I know how hard it is to do all these kinda stuffs so I rather not disturb them as I know they are so busy with other things and doing this kinda stuffs takes ages (I think). Therefore I'm gonna be a good citizen and not take off the credits of the people who made this skin =) And thx for those who helped me with my blog in the past, I know its hard work and sucks up 3 hours of your life to do it as it did to mine.

I tried finding a white background or brighter ones with guitars on but turns out that they don't have good skins that comes with a white background and now I'm back to black again, doesn't feels or looks much different than the one before does it ? =.=

lame...........

No comments: