Thursday, May 29, 2008

no update

I know it's been ages since I've last blogged and its partly due to my laziness and my finals exam which is next week. oh I forgot to mention 1 presentation which is worth 35% and one group assignment which I had to do.

The assignment I'm having abit of a trouble because of my group mates.
One korean chick unexpectantly join our group almost at the END of the semester and she has no clue whatsoever she's doing and now it's making it hard for us to do our work.

Then leh...one of the China girl who parties a lot is not doing her work cos she's lazy and gives excuses of not receiving my mail after I sent her the mail like two times She thinks she can get away because she parties hard and is Hot looking but I ain't falling for that trick! If I was younger I might have.... but this is Uni damit! I need good grades or else I'll fail =x

No comments: