Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad day

I was hit by a bus once. and Yesterday the same thing happened. Its stupid how you're walking on the pavement and as the bus was driving, it just turns and the front of the bus would go into the pavement and hit you. yea so I got hit by a bus, that was okay.
Then on the top of the bus wrote '3- Southport' which was where I wanted to go, So i went in the bus and even told a lady behind me where the bus was going cos I was being helpful not kepo okay. Anyway the bus went on the opposite direction and went the other route instead so instead of going west it went east. ARGHHH!! Had to walk back to Uni again to catch the next bus T_T


other than that I got a free dye on my hair because my friend whose doing hairdressing decided to dye my hair as a bday gift cool huh ! ONE MORE WEEK!!!

No comments: