Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bye Brunei

My last night in Brunei and to be honest I'm really happy and I can't wait to go back to Gold Coast, not that I don't like Brunei or anything haha. It's just that I have things to settle and do back there and I can't wait to go back and get my hands on deck.

Coming back to Brunei has been fun, meeting up with 'old' friends and new ones, chilling and the usual go to the mall, eat, watch movie, RF thing, 29nerz and SG (sexay group.... haha jk) , Banana our lunch time dunno where to go and eat thing haha, we so blur =.= the beach and of course the food! =) Miss you guys loads and I definately had a lot of fun!

I might/might not see you guys again after today so.......... BLARGHH! don't wanna think about it right now haha. Keep in touch !

Take good care and don't miss me to much =P Rock on !
Love
Jay

No comments: