Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in Goldcoast

Woot! I'm back in the Gold Coast and I was hoping I could relax more but after just one day rest who knows I have already lots of things to do. Me and the guys have lots of Valentine's day preparation to do. Don't wanna get into details yet but its heck a lot of work but definately rewarding I think. (I learnt how to make flowers with tissue paper!)

Anyhow coming back to the Coast was a bit of a problem at the airport in Brunei.
1.) The screw in my specs came off just 5 min before I left the house, Couldn't find it so had to go to the shop and get one, thank God that the shops were open.

2.) Max 30 kg. I went over by just 4kg and I had to pay was it $355 or 655 i couldn't rememeber but what the heck either one still a lot of money to pay

3.) I booked my flight early and I found out I was upgraded to BUSINESS CLASS!!!! woot! hahaha. Ok I might sound sakai abit but I've never eeevvvverrrr been on a business class so this is my first. After all the trouble I can finall relax. Of course they treated me like a superstar, cooking me good food, getting my own personal TV, and big nice comfy seet after all that trouble hohoho.

Here's some pics for those losers like *Potato *cough* who don't believe me XD (jk)



Like what Borat would say 'Very nice.. I like!'


miss y'all back in Brunei! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: