Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mission Trip - Part 1

Sorry for the late update, blame it all on E-speed, I think the whole of Brunei's internet went super slow. Ping to google was 2300++ms? That's crazy and it happened just two days after I came back =.=" Anyhow the Thailand mission trip was awesome and I can't wait to tell you guys what happened in the next post!!! Till then here are some pics!

Celebrated New years in Chiangmai



We then visited our Daughter Church in Chiang Mai and I just got to show you all this awesome place!
Here's their baptism pool (is that cool or what!?)
A coffee corner after church to relax and enjoy
They even have their own radio station!!!
Hope Chiang Mai's pastor on the left and my pastor on the right
Apparently the church could fit up to 2000+ people
And the pulpit, with 2 monitors?? lol awesome stuffs
Visited the orphanage next, and the kids there were lovely!!
Yea we have to do work as well, we used up all their bricks and built pavements




Gave gifts to the kids

The lady who made it all happen, she said she wants to raise these kids till they get to Uni, you can see the heart and passion for these kids. Giving them a hope and future.

I'm gonna miss the kids a lot and I've made the decision to adopt a kid next time!

4 comments:

Jade¬ said...

Oh my! The kids are adorable!
I wanna adopt a kid in the future too! =D (OMG! it's always in my mind since like 5 years ago to adopt one...lol)

Jade
(a nobody...jz a passer-by)

juice said...

wow that was awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

u adopt a kid? HAHAHA
awesome!

Jason Lee said...

haha thx Jade =)

and no you're not a nobody, you're a somebody =P