Wednesday, December 26, 2007

tagged

HAHAHAHA looks like everyone hates the new layout XP fine fine I'll change it soon when I (or my friend) gets the time. Christmas wasn't that great as usual, as always I'll be stuck at home in a kampong in the middle of nowhere.

Got a tag from Banana so I guess I have to do this

Tagging rules;
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names
.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.

Eight random facts/habits about me~ (I could have sworn I've done this before though)
1 .COFFEEE!!!!! I drink Coffee and I'll really get high. and i mean HIGH! HYPER!! love good quality coffees

2. If I dont get enough sleep I'll be in a bad mood, and cranky.

3. im not good with my hearing.

4. Lame Jokes are cool and funny

5. Have a feminine side, 'I like to buff my nails and make it shiny, I love soft toys, and I find it weird that people thinks that its weird that I have a hairdryer?? (and no im not gay)

6. I want to bring smile to my friends, and that they will experience what I have experienced through Him.

7. I rather stay at home and chill than going out, but if its the beach? Hey I'm in!

8. Music and FOOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Now to tag the following people:
1. Tingaling
2. Mr Chua =P
3. Law
4. Potato
5. Lyn
6. Lulu
7. Jana
8. Steph Liew
DONE! :D

No comments: