Wednesday, July 25, 2007

bye bye

to my friend whos a oneofakind Dude and well.. altough I only knew you for a short time only but you have been a blessing in my life and a wonderful sister. someone who loves food and altough sometimes can bea tomboy because of the brothers she grew up with (just like my sister) but you have a sweet soft femenine side in you, you're a girl after all haha. anyway I didnt know you were leaving to SG THAT fast! all the best and may you run the race and run towards the destiny God has for you. You have been a wonderful friend and guitar teacher =) i want to jam with you before you go la im way better now hahaha =P anyway catch up with you in SG or brunei if you so happen to be back for hols. take care and dream big dreams!


p.s- tats the only decent shot ihave of you haha blek




No comments: