Monday, June 18, 2007

tag =.=

wa lao this is unexpected I got tagged and now I have to do this -_-"" n those who I tagged tough luck you have to do it as well wahahah


Heres the tag, not that hard at least it will give u guys something to blog about >=)


5 things found in my bag
- Pen
- Books
-Paper
-Earphone
-Pencil


5 things found in my wallet
- coins ( i have no notes atm *poor*)
- atm card
- 18+ Card
-More cards
- even more useless cards


5 favorite things in my room
- Laptop
- My baby krystal
- My King size single Bed
- PSP
- softoys


5 things I've always wanted to do
- Be better in playing the guitar
- Be able to compose my own song
- Go to Japan + learn japanese fluently
- Be a history maker
- Sing better


5 things I am currently into
- My stupiak exams
- Music
- Guitar
- DOTA (been 4-5 years already??)
- I started watching Dramas again -_-


5 person that I tagged
- Joyce ( u have to blog more lol)
- Bananagurl
- Tingaling ( too bad haha)
- My ahma- Seya
- Cheryl n JC of fga =P


ok honestly after typing this i feel like I need to make chocolate cake, chiao! finals starts tomorrow! keep me in your prayers! thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aie~ ben ben~
when i become ur ah ma~!!!