Tuesday, June 12, 2007

one week exactly *jeng jeng jeng*

one more week exactly till my next exam *ton ton ton* Well yes i've been studying but havent been studying properly, you see no matter what, whenever I start studying I would start to 'do fishing' meaning my eyes would be half closed, head nodding. I mean i was sitting on a chair reading and the same thing happened. argh. So much for wanting to study seriously. Help me =.= anyway hopefully i can fully utilise this one whole week I have and start studying properly for my exams. ive been a lazy bum.


oh yes and I need a haircut too, im starting to look like a monkey. Initially I wanted to leave my hair till its very long but My good fren Vanessa is taking hairdressing course and she said she got to the point where she can cut my hair already so hopefully after my exams she can cut my hair well even though she's a trainee. Honestly though if my hair doesnt look right I would shave my head, again

No comments: