Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finally 20 =)

so i've finally turned 20. 20 long years. Can't believe what has happened and what I've been thru all these 20 years. anyway i'm 20 and i feel old now, my teenage years is over and I'm a young adult now. Time to move on and continue to Live for Him doing great things for Him when I'm here, to be a history maker.

Got a couple of bday cards, one of them said 'Jason although you have a 'bad' boy look but actually you're very sweet and kind' lol. One of the best gifts I got was a word of God during that day when I was doin my quiet time, awesome hey? I got 2 awesome CD's , one Armani cologne, and the best was last night when I spent the whole day with Aaron, Mel C, Mel, Alli, Suki and Nessie at surfers, shopping around and hanging out, eating, going to the beach, cam-whoring a lot =P and going to the night market doing this stupid puzzle games which is killing my brain cells #$%#, anyway Big thanks to them , appreciate what y'all have done and I enjoyed my day hehe. in fact one of my most memorable bady as most of my bday has been dull? haha. Thanks for the SMS and calls, you know who you are =) love y'all bits to pieces!

and i forgot to mention that I woke up at 6.30am DESPERATELY and i mean it, desperately needed to go to the loo and pee. then as i was on my way there. "Surprise!! Happy bday to you ..........singing' waaa that made me jump and i almost peed on my pants seriously. My crazy housemates wanted to wake me up from my sleep but they quickly hide when the door was open, and just surprised me on the way to the toilet =.= thx for the breakfast anyway. u all lucky i din curse u hahaha =p

Primary 3 I think, can't really remember lol
To the times in JIS, when I was a monk, sakuragi-basketball freak.
and 3 years ago when my good mates in INTI surprised me with a cake
and my 20th bday cake ,yum yum mudcake lol *fat*

Thanks for makin us who we are today
We are thankful for all You've done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jason! hahahah i remember seeing you around school before, but never knew who you were lol. take care over there :) and i'll see you 'soon'.. hahahaha VERY SOON K!! :P

Jason Lee said...

lol figures :p im super senior hahaha