Thursday, March 08, 2007

aduh

aduh i dont wanna blog want but then this Bananagurl she post this thing on her blog so I'm forced to do this and I MUST! lol. I'll get you! XD

"Those who get tagged must post 6 weird things about themselves in their blog and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, you must choose 6 other people to tag"

o1. COFFEEE!!!!! I drink Coffee and I'll really get high. and i mean HIGH! HYPER!! WEEEE( good quality coffees )
o2. If I dont get enough sleep I'll be in a bad mood, and feels like the whole world is tumbling down lol. cranky
o3. Im not the only one but its still weird ...I DONT LIKE COINS
o4. I can be blur at times, esp with my hearing.........
o5. honestly I prefer to stay at home at most times, rather than go out alot.
o6. I have a feminine side, yes I do.... e.g. 'buff' or polish my nails, pinku!!!, like to keep me hair tidy, i love soft toys hoho.

okay i guess this is some weird stuffs u dont know bout me shhhh. and ur fault banana for makin me do this haha.

I will pass this to.
Banana
Tingaling
Joyce
Melissa
Leonard
Sophia Lee Fat Pig

No comments: