Tuesday, January 16, 2007

J.A.S

what does J.A.S stand for?? jason angie shaun ! hahahah okay pig im so sorry if this blog sound so familiar cos i got a couple of ppl pestering me to blog and im so lazy to blog and dont know what to write? so i'll just copy paste yours and edit it. Credit: Piggie Happy? =)

JasonPosted 15/1/2007
you make me RED all over!!! =( sniff my poor finger u crushed it and now it hurts!! *abuse*!! (my dance partner killed my finger during dancing)

angie Posted 15/1/2007u
kambang!haha why you put that photo? haha let me take the credit (: i took it for you hehe...so sorry bout your hand lor!so mean lar you, type it out in friendster that i abuse you, u abuse me i never tell anyone yet!you ah, make me blue black every wear on my hands and legs too!next time don't abuse yr wife or i'll make sure she divorce you immediately!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ( angie here is being very big headed cos she wants all the credit of the 'nice' pic she took XD and she claims i made her blue black which I didnt cos I was the one tat got hurt ! hahah)


angie Posted 15/1/2007j
ason got rejected!hahah no lar, he always kena approve by girls one lar, he thinks, HE ah HE thinks he so good looking but then shaun says HE IS VERY GOOD LOOKING but angie say, "so yan dao ah!"hahhaok so script like man! haha cause we are in erm, afc now and shaun is munching away and just finsh and jason is seating on my right and shaun on my left! hahah (angie so happy i kena rejected when Banana wrote 'who wants to go Dinner with you!! so sad haha then shaun say im good looking cos he loves me! hahah inside joke)

those are testimonials from angies and my friendster...hahahaso what's with the title? hehe shaun is on my far left hand side and gie is on my left hand side, we're in afc studio the lounge now and we're being crazy and naughty and loud and erm...blah blah blah. and shaun keeps on saying, "i want to use the computer!" and angie is bullying me and is so kambang cause she keeps tellin every1 its her who took the pic of my errr 'so-called elmo pose' in my friendster and tell the whole world how i abuse her ahhahah XD and some1 just messed my shout out and shauns so cacat man!

shaun: "what gay man?! we're cool!"
ME: is just typing away, "tak tak tak" on the keyboard
oh and yes today is melvin's b'day (:
shaun: (while reading) "and today...is melvin's b'day! THE BIG GIANT GORRILA!"
and the doorbell rang and shaun said, "i'll get ittttttt!"
ME: 'tak tak tak tak' on the keyboard
Angie: maKing pig noises squuuee oinks squeeeee

Francis was at the doorbell, he came so that we could make a video clip for the people back in Hope brisbane haha. being the talk-show host and all wa-seh haha. well i was crappin all the way in the vid so hope it was good.

tats all and i think i shud just steal someones blog and edit it so i dont have to type so much ahhahaha *RAWRRR*

1 comment:

angie said...

hahahahahha
i so happy lar (: