Thursday, January 25, 2007

free!!!!!!

so the gala nights over and well it was pretty awesome, the dances went well, elvis presley of Malaysia, HT Long was awesome as well. According to the guests everything went smoothly and was great but to us backstage crew at the back was a different story. We got shouted at because we messed part of the event cos' ALL the batteries in the walkie-talkie died and communication was hard as we had to run up and down from the backstage to the front. so we had to delay some stuffs. Whats worse I screwed up the 'sway' dance I was in. I took one step ahead of all of them and was kinda embarassed when I started to move while everyone was still stationary -___- At least I asked the audience and they said they didn't notice any mistakes, so that was abig PHEW. As I said the guests commented that everything went smoothly so the nite was great to them but for us backstage crew it was like a nightmare =x


Us doing the sway dance
Bollywood dance ha

The lovely aunties doing line dancing lol

Paul was being gay....... and im like X3 hahahah

Meet my dance partner Piggie, im sorry if we weren't the best cos i messed it up !#$&#^$

And how cud we not forget the ELVIS OF MALAYSIA!!!! HT LONG!!

and then went out to the mall two days ago with Wani who I havnet met in errrr 4 years I think? haha. anyway we ate at aman thai or sumtin like tat in Gadong. At first when wani told me to meet her there I was like 'Whats this cacat place lol' But u know what? the food was awesome! very spicy and thai authentic like, not only that the drinks were probably the highlight. Order a $2 orange juice regular size but you get a LARGE cup and i mean LARGE> reminds me of the hawker and mamak stalls that has that in KL haha. anyway would you believe it? ALL MY YEARS in Brunei NO ONE NOT A SINGLE PERSON has actually recommended me to go to that place to eat. I mean come on!!! I LIKED IT THERE! (Leonard does to) why why nobody has ever told me theres this kinda place in Brunei with Good food???? aduh i feel so sakai in my 19 years in Brunei I have never heard or been there. why o why??? went to the mall after that, they forced me to play the para para game, and I was reluctant but after seeing some people dancing the free-style mode i was like 'man, tats not para para just waving ur hands like and idiot' the REAL PARA PARA is where you DANCE to it hahaha. And I did dance la and apparently I was laughed at when i was err shakin here and there =.= oh yes and leonard and wani were being cheeky taking a video of me dancing it -_____-""

geng le normal parapara dancing first place haha

so yeah im not busy anymore and im free!!!! call me out yamcha or anything ya! but got to book early first haha

1 comment:

TINGALING said...

Plain evil =(