Friday, January 19, 2007

Food food food

haha so today is the day where I get fed and my stomach goes =D

let's see woke up at 11.15 ish then i was like crap, im gonna be late for lunch. Rushed to Thien mi mi for lunch wif Banana and when I went in I was like 'Okay i didnt see her walkin outside and shes not in the restaurant i must be early and she must be late' WRONG! I heard someone called 'Jason' and turned out that Banana was already there sitting down eatin her noodles+drinks and I mean eating so fast haha =.=

then leh after having lunch wif Banana had to go meet leonard up in kiulap cos he has to buy some pc stuffs, then his mum was there and was hungry so brought us to GUESS WHERE??? YES!! THIEN MI MI!! WOOOO (again)ate at 3pm. i think i'm gonna stop goin to thien mi mi forawhile

lets see after that went to pick angie up for dance practice and i cant wait for tomorrow's gala night! its gonna be awesome! the dance is all ready + H.T long, the elvis presly of Malaysia is coming to play for us hoho. i heard him sang before already and man really sounded like elvis.

anyway cos of practice it was so late that I had to err had quick dinner (maggie mee+eggs) because had to rush for service. after service was over everyone was still hungry so went to mamih makan nasi lemak, leonard mum belanja again haha so yeah todays day all based on eating eating only

Note to Banana
1.) thx for the Dolphin , I loved it! now i have two dolphins to sleep with haha. i'll take a pic of my old dolphin which is still in good condition and has been wif me since I was 5 =P
2.)What impression??? =.=
3.)Be thankful I didnt call you *xiang jiao* wahha
4.)Honestly I tot u wud get me sumtin elmo XD
5.)thx for lunch lol

ok need my beauty sleep got to look good tomorrow and wooo the crowd wif dancing... gonna break a leg! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1; u should take the pix of the new dolphin (btw the dolphin name = ELMO) *haha*
#2: they just say "ur fren shirt very the bright pink" lol
#3: they never will understand if you call me xiangjiao anyway! *stick tongue*
#4: couldnt find anythin elmo-ish yet hahaha
#5: u're welcome

BTW, i not yet makan that time! luan luan say! The food just arrive kali ahh... pfft! you so gonna be very fat again. good for you blurblur